You want to join us?
We think that ecommerce has emerged as a preferred purchase pathway and we envision a world where relationships transcend routine requirements and boundaries. At Irelays, we have deftly combined our innate understanding of how B2B relationships work with our early mover status in the fulfillment of services space. The result- a simple proposition to the customer and all who work at Irelays: the right product at the right time from the right place. To achieve this consistently, demands a skill set, which is a neat and challenging mix of ecommerce understanding, technology familiarity, customer insight analysis and a fundamental passion for the connectivity the 21st century offers via the Internet. We relay the benefits, build the relationships and benchmark standards of reliability, delivery and follow up. We happen to be a preferred fulfillment services provider for several resellers in the gifts and ideas businesses. If this interests you then welcome aboard…
Job Role:Senior Business Development Executive
No of Positions: 1
Irelays is looking for dynamic results-oriented person having minimum 2 years of international sales experience with good understanding of B2B marketing, who would coordinate with influencers in the prospect companies to convert the leads into hot leads and help the Business Development Manager to close the sale by setting up appointments with the decision makers. He/she also is also responsible for account management with key accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales targets by converting prospects in the international markets into hot leads.
- Responsible for setting up appointments with the decision makers in the prospect companies and help the Business Development Manager close the sales,
- Responsible for organizing events in coordination with the management, either online events like webinars or offline events like seminars to increase the brand awareness, and there-by generate leads.
- Supervise Lead Generation through external databases and internal market research.
- Coordinate with the management in building marketing & Sales Collaterals including Website, Social Media Profiles, Testimonials, Case Studies etc.
- Responsible for managing key accounts.
- Responsible for Sales targets and generating, maintaining monthly reports.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
Required Skills :
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exposure to international telesales & cold calling.
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
- Metrics driven
- Successful sales track record.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Ability to work in Multi-cultural environments.
Minimum 2 years of B2B International outbound sales experience.
Exposure to working on CRM tools would be an added advantage.